martes, diciembre 01, 2009

<3 cOsMiC mUtiNeEr!





I just FELL in LOVE with this guy and his look OMFG!

For me it's just PERFECT! Don't you wish all guys were exactly like this?... I dO!

Top Man are bringing back the seventies with this collection. The British brand is taking a look back at the glam rock imagination of the seventies.

Prints are everywhere, with lots of color, shine and stylized figures. And purple is a big color in this new line and the model, what else could you ask for...?

2 comentarios:

  1. Couldnt be written any better. Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thnak you for reading! I hope he will! :D

    ResponderEliminar